1. Log into your at Blizzard.com (make sure you’re signed in with the Blizzard account you want to redeem the code with).
2. Click on the Username at the upper-right corner of the page, then click Account Settings.
3. Once you're on the Account Overview page, enter the code in the Redeem a Code box and click the Redeem Code
1. Launch the Battle.net app (download and install the Blizzard Battle.net app here) and log in with your account (make sure you’re signed in with the Blizzard account you want to redeem the code with).
2. Click on the Username at the upper-right corner, then go to Redeem a Code
3. Enter your code and click Redeem Code
4. You should find your game under All Games, ready to be installed.
For Blizzard Pre-loaded Account via Battle.net App
1. Download and install the Blizzard Battle.net app here.
2. Launch the Battle.net app and log in with the Pre-loaded Blizzard Account we sent to your email address.
3. Click on All Games and you'll see the pre-loaded Call of Duty, then click Install to download and install the most recent version of the game.
REMINDER: All accounts are brand new. Games are loaded the same day the account was created. No Refunds will be provided once the customer has gained access and made changes to the account.
Having trouble redeeming your code? Check out the Fix Common Errors for Battle.net/Blizzard.