You might see this error if you’re not connected to the internet or the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Make sure that you're connected to the internet and your firewall isn't blocking Windows from activating.
Alternatively, you may activate Windows by phone, just follow the instructions below:
- 1. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run tool on your computer.
2. Type Slui 4 then hit the Enter key. This action will launch the Activation wizard.
3. Select your country or region and click Next.
4. You will be prompted to call the number listed on the screen.
5. Once you got the Confirmation ID, enter it here, then click Enter confirmation ID.
6. At this point, it will verify your confirmation ID, then activate your Windows.
However, if the above solution does not work or you do not wish to do the solution above, please contact our Customer Support Team via Support Tickets on your EF Dashboard so we can check if you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
To assist you better, please include the details below:
1. Order / Transaction ID
2. Screenshot of the pop-up/error message '
3. Additional information (if any)