You might see this error if you’re not connected to the internet or the activation server is temporarily unavailable. Make sure that you're connected to the internet and your firewall isn't blocking Windows from activating.
Alternatively, you may activate Windows by phone, just follow the instructions below:
- 1. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run tool on your computer.
2. Type Slui 4 then hit the Enter key. This action will launch the Activation wizard.
3. Select your country or region and click Next.
4. You will be prompted to call the number listed on the screen.
5. Once you got the Confirmation ID, enter it here, then click Enter confirmation ID.
6. At this point, it will verify your confirmation ID, then activate your Windows.
NOTE: If that didn't help, please feel free to open a new support ticket and include the details below so we can assist you better:
1. Order / Transaction ID
2. PayPal email address and/or Delivery email address (if different from PayPal email address)
3. Type manually the product key (code or pre-loaded account details)
4. Screenshot of the pop-up/error message
5. Additional information (if any)