I bought an Office key, entered it at setup.office.com but it says used. What can I do?
If in case, this isn't your first time entering the key, it may be best to check if it has already been added to your Microsoft account. To check, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to your Microsoft account dashboard and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in. Make sure to sign in with the Microsoft account you associated with this version of Office.
2. From the top of the page, select Services and subscriptions and on that page, check if the Office you bought is there, then select Install next to it.
If you can't find your Office under Services & Subscriptions, you can also check it in your Order History. Refine your search by selecting All under Show, and All available under Ordered within.
To install Office in a different language, or to install the 64-bit version, select the link Other options. Choose the language and bit version you want, and then select Install.
However, if you don't see the Office you bought from us under Services and subscriptions nor Order History, then please open a new support ticket and include the details below so we can assist you better:
1. Order / Transaction ID
2. PayPal email address and/or Delivery email address (if different from PayPal email address)
3. Type manually the product key (code or pre-loaded account details)
4. Screenshot of the pop-up/error message '
5. Additional information (if any)