I did not receive any email confirmation of my purchase, what do I do?
Created by: Electronic First
Modified on: Wed, 26 May, 2021 at 1:22 PM
If you didn't receive an email confirmation after purchase, please do the following:
- Double-check that you used the correct email address when you made your purchase. Check your delivery email address as well.
- Check your spam/junk folder.
- Check if the transaction was successful and you received a payment confirmation from your PayPal or your debit/credit company.
If you still cannot find any information about the particular purchase please contact our Support Team. To best assist you, just open a new support ticket and include the following details:
- Name of the product purchased
- First and Last name
- PayPal Email Address
- Delivery Email Address (if different from the PayPal email address)
- PayPal transaction ID
- Order ID
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.