It's easy to buy in Electronic First. You just have to follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the Buy Now of the product you're interested in.
2. Once you're done shopping, click on the cart icon located on the top-right of the page. Check your cart, at this point you can remove a product or add more quantity, choose to Continue Shopping, or proceed to Checkout.
3. On the YOUR SHOPPING CART, double-check your product/s and quantity. Click the CHECKOUT NOW button to proceed with payment.
4. On the PAYMENT & CHECKOUT
4.1 Type your Email address and confirm it.
4.2 Select if you want to Continue with your Facebook/Google account, Login, or Continue as Guest.
NOTE: If the system detects that you've already made a purchase with us before using the same email address you will be asked to check your email for your password, then use it to login.
4.3 Select your Payment method
4.3.a For Registered PayPal customers, select PayPal/Visa/Mastercard/Amex then click PayPal button and a new login window will open, login your details and you can pay from thereon.
4.3.b For Non-PayPal customers, select PayPal/Visa/Mastercard/Amex then click Debit or Credit Card and a form will appear at the bottom where you can enter your card details, then click Pay Now.
4.3.c For Cryptocurrency payments, select Crypto Currency, then click PAY NOW and you will be taken to the Coinbase platform. On the Coinbase page, you could either Pay with Coinbase or Select a cryptocurrency, then Scan the QR code or copy the address to send payment.
4.3.c For eWallet, if you have purchased an EF Gift Card and have redeemed it, you should be able to pay using your e-Wallet balance, then click on the USING $ E-WALLET BALANCE to proceed with the payment.
5. Once paid successfully, your key/game code will be available for download in your EF account, under My Orders. For preorders, it will be available for download on or before the game's release date.
NOTE: If you don't see your code/key,
1. Order ID
2. PayPal Transaction ID (If PayPal was used to make the purchase)
2. PayPal-registered email address (If PayPal was used to make the purchase)